Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Mark Dice Debunks Trump Making Fun of Handicapped Reporter

I have to admit when I first saw the news reports of Donald Trump allegedly making fun of a handicapped reporter I was rather horrified. It was one of a few events that made me wonder if I could actually vote for him.  In the end, Trump got my vote because the thought of a Hillary Clinton reign was too hideous to contemplate- and as flawed as he is, he seemed like our only hope for a better future.

Then Meryl Streep takes the Golden Globe stage to vilify Trump for having mocked that reporter. As I was searching YouTube for the video snippet of her speech, since I did not watch the show, I came across this Mark Dice video. Apparently, that 'spastic' movement is something he has been doing for years.

Makes me feel a little better about the whole thing.

No comments: