Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Arab Voice Of Donald Duck Proud He Was Fired For Anti-Israel Tweets

The Arabic voice of Donald Duck used to be Egyptian Wael Mansour until he started tweeting anti-Israel posts which resulted in a big fat pink slip. And he's dang proud of the fact that he was fired. He posted that on Twitter too.

“Disney decided I am no longer the official voice of Donald Duck in its middle-east dubbed cartoons because of an anti-Zionism tweet. Proud!”

He told al-Arabiya:

“I am proud of what happened, I do not regret it at all as it was exactly how I felt at that time.”

“I am against Zionism and Israel but I love the Jews,” He highlighted several times during the conversation clarifying that he even got text messages from Jews telling him that they respected his opinion.

He loves the Jews?  Doubt that very much, but he does respect and understand Disney's decision to fire him.
“Now, I understand what they come from especially that it is an International organization which cares about its image.” 
The Twitter post that led to the firing was:

 “I truly wish #Israel is demolished, I hate Zionism, I have so much hate inside me with every single child they murder or land they seize!”
Yes we are free to say whatever we like, but we will suffer the consequences for that freedom.

No comments: