Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Mayan End of The World Fun Stuff

With only five days to the end of the world (December 21) I thought I'd share a couple of Mayan 'end day' fun things I've come across.

The one from a 'sponsored' Old Spice post on my Twitter feed today happens to be the most bizarre. On OldSpiceSavesTheWorld.com, NBA's Dikembe Mutombo (and his finger wag) has 4 1/2 weeks (now 5) to save the world.  It even has a live countdown. But when you hit "play game", you are in for an incredibly strange ride.

Play the game here. If you figure out how to do that, please let me know.

Then there's this video of Mayan Ac Tah explaining what we can expect on and around December 21. Very esoteric, but apparently it's just a paradigm shift, and there's nothing to worry about.

Chevy's end of world superbowl commercial.

Black Nerd Comedy's 2012 Blowout Sale.

Enjoy your last few days.




No comments: