Pages

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Voter Fraud, Intimidation and Irregularities On Election Day 2012

I voted today. I have never been more excited or nervous in my life- it feels a little like the way I feel about opening nights. Though it's a waiting game, for now, I have a feeling this isn't going to end tonight.  I hope I'm wrong.

If Social Media is any indication, the Democrats are not going to go quietly into the night, accepting a Mitt Romney win if he does indeed snag the White House. There are already threats of rioting if  Barack Obama loses. And, everyone is bitching about Republican voter fraud and intimidation, in spite of the plethora of cases of fraud and intimidation by the Democrats.  Democrats of course, have no problem with cheating, as long as it's in their favor.  Even former DNC Chair Howard Dean claims that the only way Mitt Romney can win (Ohio) is through voter fraud.




As for Democratic voter fraud and illegalities, it's been rampant today.

In a Tallahassee, FL voter precinct, an Obama poster was in full view.

Obama mural in Philadelphia polling location.

Obama's portrait prominently displayed at a Washington DC polling station.

An election judge in Chicago wearing an Obama cap.

Members of the New Black Panther Party show up at polling locations in Ohio, Philadelphia,  and according to a friend in Georgia, as well.

A GOP Poll Watcher was threatened with a gun and a female was punched in the face in Detroit by an Obama supporter.

First time voters were being bussed in by Federal Job Corps vans in Wisconsin. I'm sure you know who they were being coached to vote for.

Washington Post has a roundup of all the voter irregularities on both side of the fence.

If Obama wins. I am sure Romney will give a lovely concession speech and it will be over.  I am praying that's not the case.

No comments: